Friday, November 23, 2007

Mugs in my cupboard

Okay, St. Casserole, Here you go. Seven mugs in my cupboard:
1) "Does This Pulpit Make My Butt Look Big?" --probably my favorite--a 40th birthday gift from Susan Olsen
2) A Harley-Davidson mug
3) A beautiful black mug with a picture of the Creation Window from the Washington National Cathedral
4) A bright yellow, red, and blue mug with a cartoon cat and cow jumping over a moon
5) An "Angel Face" mug that was a gift from a good friend
6) A pretty wide-mouthed Japanese looking mug that was part of a Starbucks Gift basket
7) A heavy "World's Best Coffee" mug that has a picture of Warner Bros Tazmanian Devil on it.

We also have lots of mugs from drug companies. I try not to use them because I don't especially like thinking of Monostat and Estrogen first thing in the morning. Maybe for the second cup but not for the first one. I'm just sayin'.

Love and Happy Thanksgiving to all!

RevMutha

2 comments:

Susan O said...

Hey, glad the mug is working for you! I hesitated on it.

And your birthday is this week, right?

St. Casserole said...

woo! woo! I like your mug cupboard!