Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Random Things About Me

Because my favorite Saint did this (Saint Casserole,) I'll do it also. But if Saint Casserole jumped off a bridge, I wouldn't. Unless we were both attached to bungee cords. Which I really can't see happening. Then again....
Here are 10 random things about me:

1. I have never bungee jumped (although I have gone parasailing twice.)
2. I can still recite the greek alphabet.
3. I love watching the shows on "Bravo", even the trashy ones.
4. Women (or men) who decorate their homes with geese with bows on their necks make me uncomfortable.
5. I drink a diet Rockstar (almost) every day at 10 am. 8:30 on Sundays while I'm getting ready for church.
6. My favorite color is turquoise. I also really like Sherwin Williams "inventive orange."
7. My I-pod has an incredibly eclectic collection of music on it.
8. Playing Freecell is my favorite way to waste time.
9. My gay best friend decorates my house for every holiday and I love him for it.
10. Cooking is my second favorite stress-relieving activity.

If you've read this all the way to here, it's your turn!

Peace,
RevMutha

1 comment:

PPB said...

diet rockstar. hmmm.....will have to try. I'm all about cold caffeine.