Thursday, January 24, 2008

Retreat/Advance

I'm on retreat!
Kind of. I'm still choosing to check my e-mail and blog. But I want to make clear that it's my choice--it's not out of any sort of obligation. I'm just sayin'.
5 Episcopal Clergy chicks have gathered at Pompanuck (check it out when you're surfing the net--www.pompanuck.org) to hang out and rest and cook and spend time talking and reflecting and laughing and eating and drinking.
It's a good thing.
No kids, no spouses, no pets.
Ahhhhh.
This afternoon, we'll be taking a trip to one of the world's greatest bookstores, The Northshire Bookstore, in Manchester, Vermont. Bibliotherapy. Can't be beat.
And this afternoon I'll be gettin' a massage.
That's what I'm talkin' bout.
Life is Good!
Thank you, Jesus.

1 comment:

Susan O said...

sounds a lot better than my plans for the day! Enjoy!