Friday, January 18, 2008

She's Back!

Yep--didn't blog for a while.
Well, I did, but it was on the e4gr blog 'cause I'm a guest blogger.
Oppositional disorder--the more I told myself in December I needed to get back to blogging, the more resistant I was!
Ridiculous.
And I couldn't make it a New Year's Resolution because that's predictable.
I'd much rather make resolutions that are extraordinary--like resolving to lose weight, exercise more, or clean out the basement! Cause nobody does that, ever.
Right.
The Hannah Montana concert was great, at least for one of my daughters. My older one was a little freaked out by the loud volume and crazed energy level of 8,000 screaming young girls. My younger one had a complete and total blast and was ready to storm the stage. Go figure.
I spent last week emceeing at a Comedy Club. I think Jesus gets a kick out of me doing stand-up.
More about that later.
Peace and Happy New Year!
RevMutha

1 comment:

Whistle said...

Welcome back!

Blog more!

Weight? You don't need to lose weight! You are PERFECT

Hey! I'm blogging under my cat's name...