Monday, March 17, 2008

I made it!

Thanks to St. Cathy, awesome RevGalPal list administrator, I've been able to add the Rev Gal Pals link to my blog.
It's a big day.
And, after surviving Palm Sunday, with snow fall that made an outdoor procession impossible, I'm ready to complete my lenten journey. I can honestly say that learning to knit socks has been tons of fun. I've now also made 3 hats and am working on my first basic sweater shell. I'm knitting it in a beautiful turquoise bamboo yarn.
Holy Mary, Mother of God.
Casting on 192 stitches onto round circular size 6 needles made knitting socks seem like a walk in the park! I've finished the bottom of the shell and am now starting to work on the back around the armholes.
Pray for me, Sistahs and Brothas!
For those of you going on the Rev Gal Pal Cruise, have a wonderful time! Hopefully I'll be able to join you next year.
I'll keep y'all in my prayers, and ask you to do the same as I prepare to leave for Palau.
Get ready for lots of pictures of the Rock Islands.
Peace,
RevMutha

No comments: