Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Knitting Nut!





So, I've been a knitting nut. As y'all can see, I finished the first pair of socks. A friend of mine asked if I had worked on the costumes for "Flashdance." He said that seeing those socks made him want to run in place in a puddle of water and then go weld something.
I've actually already finished the blue-green-yellow-white stripey pair also. And I've made 2 hats! This "rasta" hat pictured is a gift for a dear friend who is a dive master in Palau, Micronesia. I'm heading to Palau with my wonderful husband on Easter night for a 10 day dive trip.
One of my parishioners recommended the "Yarn Harlot" series of books. She also gave me a button that says "Knitting takes lots of balls." I love her.
I'll definitely be knitting on the 18 hours of plane rides to Palau!
Peace,
RevMutha

1 comment:

Susan O said...

Holy cow! You are a knitting fool!