Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Safely in Palau

My wonderful hubby and I arrived safely on the other side of the world. We'll be scuba diving in a few hours. The pictures (if they ever attach--there is no high speed internet connection here. Actually, there's very little "high speed" anything--it's all pretty laid back and relaxed which is gonna take some adjusting for me!) were taken by my husband last year. I got him a new camera for Christmas which he'll be using for the first time tomorrow. We'll see how the pics turn out.
Easter services were beautiful and amazingly well attended--lots of young people and children in addition to the faithful remnant...Isn't it so much easier to preach to a packed house? Filled my heart right up to the brim!
Christ IS Risen Indeed, Alleluia!
It is truly beautiful here. Very easy to see the hand at God at work in Creation. Of course we can all see that all over the place--we just sometimes have to adjust our eyes.
Peace,
RevMutha

No comments: