Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Sock--Day 16



I unraveled most of the sock. I didn't mean to unravel as much as I did but I learned a good life lesson: it's really hard to get tiny stitches back onto three pointy needles without pulling out other stitches. (I'm not quite sure how this is actually a life lesson but I'm sure I'll pull a preaching metaphor out of it some day...) A beloved 85 yr old parishioner is meeting me at my office this morning to help me with Turning The Heel, 2nd attempt. She might take one look at the ribbing and suggest that I unravel the rest of it. I will try to receive this suggestion graciously.

Oh my Gosh! Great news! I've been accepted into the RevGalPals Ring. Except that I can't figure out how to put the ring link onto my blog. Blessed St. Cathy is trying to help me. I use yahoo Blogger to do this blog. Copying and pasting didn't work. Anyone else have any suggestions?

I'll keep y'all informed. And I look forward to being part of THE Ring. (Is there a secret handshake? Secret nailshade? T-shirt? Certificate of Membership? Not that I need any of these things...just wondering...)

Peace from the tundra,
RevMutha

2 comments:

Susan O said...

well, you have teh mug already, and now you can buy a T-shirt with the same logo!

Cathy said...

Make sure you contact me - we need to get the blog code up for Revgalblogpals!