Monday, February 11, 2008

Turning the Heel

Not working so well with the heel turning.
I got impatient (shock!) waiting for the written directions so I asked another knitter I met if she could walk me through turning the heel. I thought I was doing it right but now I have two little pointy horn looking appendages that don't even remotely resemble a heel. It looks more like a warming device for a cloven-hoof which is disturbing and wrong.
So, I think I need to pull out all of those stitches, call Julie, and get some more help.
Up-state New York is so cold today that schools are canceled. My kids were so happy they almost cried. I almost cried, too, but for the opposite reason.
Just kidding.
Since today is my day off, we'll bundle up, head out to the store, rent some movies, and come back and cuddle up in my big warm bed and nap and watch movies.
Thank you, God, for a safe house and healthy kids.
Peace,
RevMutha

No comments: