Thursday, August 20, 2009

drinking the yoga Koolaid

I'm not quite hooked.
But I'm getting there.
I did another class with Lyndsey today.
She rocks.
It was awesome. I still have lots to learn but I come out feeling tired and clean. (even though I'm drenched with sweat.)
I'm planning to attend another class at 6 a.m.
We'll see if it happens.
My next blogs will talk about my foray into making homemade mozzarella cheese. Yep. I think I also have been drinking the Barbara Kingsolver koolaid. These times, they are a changing. The whole idea that we (and by we I mean every single one of us) need to change our actions to reverse the damage we've done to this planet is immediate and serious. Everyone has to do what they can. Eat local. Buy local. Don't shop mindlessly.
Okay, enough preaching for now. I got to get to bed so I can get up early in the a.m.! More tomorrow!
RevMutha

1 comment:

drruthie said...

did you intend those first several lines to be a poem?