Thursday, October 25, 2007

Oppositional Disorder

I have oppositional disorder. My main concern with starting a blog was that then I would have folks who expected me to post regularly and who would be disappointed in me if I didn't. I prefer for people to have very low expectations of me and then I blow them away by following through in an unanticipatedly fabulous way. Fortunately, very few people read my blog so this hasn't been an issue.
It's not that I don't like playing by the rules. Sometimes, actually usually, I do. I just like to be the one who decides when to play by the rules and when to break the rules. I don't mind folks knowing that I have an incredibly high double-standard. I think it goes hand in hand with the oppositional disorder.
Pray for me.
RevMutha

1 comment:

PPB said...

I understand completely.