Saturday, April 4, 2009

Oh yeah I did and yeah I had

Okay, so I wasn't quite as lame as I was making myself out to be and I had posted within the week.
I did my running on the treadmill this morning and felt so good after I finished and did all my stretching. So thanks for the positive vibes, gentle readers! I have looked at my schedule and written in my running days and am feeling pretty good.
The weather here has been dismal. Rain mixed with snow and lots of fierce wind. Made one want to go back to bed and pull up the covers! I did manage to take young daughters shopping for Easter dresses so they won't be wearing jeans and tshirts to church. Not that they ever need to wear jeans and tshirts since their closets are filled with nice clothes but I tend to not notice what they're wearing until we actually arrive at church and am usually aghast at which point it is too late to do anything about it...
Prayers, gentle readers, prayers.
Peace,
RevMutha

No comments: