Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Last days of revolution

3 in-studio yoga sessions, 2 at home practices, and 1 lifestyle session to go. This week in the lifestyle session we are making vision boards. We have to bring magazines so we can cut out pictures. My initial reaction was "That's cheesy." And I'm sure it will be if I want it to be. Or I can embrace it like I've chosen to do with other aspects of this program and think about how I see myself keeping the changes I've made. I think I'm going to choose to just go with it and see how the experience is. I'll do my lifestyle session on Thursday at noon so I'll let y'all know how it goes.
There has definitely been some revolution. I am much more flexible, I am stronger, I am more relaxed, I've made some wonderful friendships, and I've learned how to make chinese dumplings!
So the program has been successful for me.
Peace,
RevMutha

No comments: