Friday, February 13, 2009

Home again, ready to run

This afternoon I'll get to run with my trainer which I haven't done for a couple of weeks.
I got home last last night after a wonderful and grace-filled trip. It's incredible to me that I had no problems with directions, traffic, or anything else while in the Los Angeles area. Truly amazing.
I woke up this morning to my husband telling me that a Continental commuter plane had crashed traveling from Newark to Buffalo.
And I had 70 emails from friends wanting to know if I was okay.
I was on a continental commuter flight last night but I was flying from Cleveland to Rochester.
Wow.
So this morning I'm praying for the folks sending emails whose friends/family/coworkers are not okay, at least in the way that those of us who are earthbound would define it...May those whose lives were ended rest in peace and rise in glory...and may those who loved them not be alone in the valley of the shadow.
As I wrote on Wednesday, running that morning was really difficult and I was so glad to get through it. Hopefully today will be a bit easier.
I'll let you know.
It's good to be home.
Peace,
RevMutha

No comments: