Tuesday, January 5, 2010

5% Revolved

Completed Day 2 of personal revolution. I'm 5% of the way finished. Not sure what I mean by that but I figure every day completed is a milestone. Tomorrow I will not go to an in-studio class. I'll do the dvd at home in the afternoon. Then I'll take a restorative yoga class Thursday night and the essential oils class on Friday afternoon. A home practice on Saturday followed by a lifestyle session on Sunday and, voila, week one completed!
In a couple of hours, I get to go to traffic court.
I know it's against the law to drive while talking on a cell phone.
I broke the law.
But the nice policeman who issued my ticket encouraged me to plead "Not Guilty" since I don't have any other tickets on my license right now. I'll still have to pay the fine but it won't go on my record.
I felt torn about that. I was guilty.
My hubby thinks I should wear my priest's collar to court.
I'm not representing the priesthood or performing any liturgical function in court so I will not be wearing my collar. To do so would, in my opinion, be an abuse of the privilege.
I plan to come home at least $100 down.
I'll let you know. And I'm not talking on my cell while driving. At least not very often. Baby steps.
Peace,
RevMutha

No comments: