Friday, January 29, 2010

Half way through week 4

Yoga is definitely helping me.
More flexibility in body, mind, and spirit.
I just had a short retreat with four beautiful clergy women. Two of them are yogis--one is a long term yogi and another is just starting out. We went to yoga together as part of the retreat and this was a Good Thing.
I like the feeling of community when I know other people who are in the class. It's kind of like "we're all in this together" (and my High School Musical obsessed daughters would appreciate this.) It just makes a difference.
And I'm all about making a difference.
Next week I head to St. Thomas, VI for a meeting. I imagine that we will be doing a lot of talking about Haiti. If the talk doesn't lead to concrete action, it will just be words. I will definitely do my part to call us to accountability.
Peace,
RevMutha

No comments: