Friday, January 29, 2010

Correction

Madonna sang "Like a Prayer" for the Hope for Haiti Now album.
So I was wrong on that one.
She was backed up with a gospel choir, which was cool.
I don't know how the choosing of the songs went down cause I wasn't part of that conference call.
If so, I might have suggested to her that she not sing one of her own songs since nobody else was, although now that I'm thinking about it, I'm wrong again on account of Beyonce sang "Halo."
Darn.
Maybe it was more or less the one name people who sang their own songs.
Cause when you get to be known by just one name, you pretty much get to do whatever the hell you want to.
But Bono was part of a trio.
I'm just saying.
Rihanna, too.
Whatever.
It really doesn't matter. What matters is that they donated their talents to raise money for a country and the people of that country who need all the help they can get.
They can sing whatever they want to! Just sing!
Peace,
RevMutha

No comments: