Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ready for Week 5

Two weeks left.
I'm doing great and really enjoying it.
This week I'll only get in 3 studio classes because I have to go to St. Thomas, VI for a meeting. After single digit temperatures here and lots of snow, I'm ready for some sunshine and beach time. I'm just trying to figure out how to get my yoga mat into my carry-on bag so that I don't have to check luggage. Where there's a will there's a way. If I can pack for 10 days in Italy in a carry-on bag, 4 days in St. Thomas should be a breeze. I'll do yoga classes on Monday, Tuesday, and Sunday. I'll also do my lifestyle session on Sunday, and get in two practices while I'm in (on?) St. Thomas. And then next week is the final week! But I'm going to do my best to continue to get in 3-4 yoga classes each week. I am much more relaxed and flexible in body, mind, and spirit since I've been doing this.
Peace,
RevMutha

No comments: