Thursday, January 8, 2009

2nd training day completed

I did it, gentle readers!
I completed my 30 minutes of training.
And I'm glad I did.
Today has been stressful.
The memorial service I did lasted 3 times as long as I had anticipated. And it was a beautiful blessing so I have no regrets. I wasn't able to run this afternoon before my diocesan meeting so I came home, got dinner in the oven, and laced up my running shoes and ran while dinner was in the oven.
It's true that exercise is a stress reliever.
Now I'm gonna combine that with a glass of wine with dinner.
Cheers!
RevMutha

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I totally agree with you...running and wine are the ultimate stress relievers (and they can both make you puke haha...but hopefully that won't happen to either of us in the near future)
Great job on the training, sounds like it's going really well! I WILL be reading, and I look forward to more updates.

Love you!