Friday, January 16, 2009

Why Ashton Kutcher rocks my world

I overheard a blurb on tv that Ashton Kutcher is producing something for President Obama where all these Hollywood stars say what they are going to do to support the new president.
It gave me chills.
I love that.
What can each of us commit to doing/being that will support the new administration/the US/the world?
I think committing to being pray for President Obama and his family is pretty easy. Although I have to admit I didn't pray enough for President Bush. Perhaps if I had, my feelings for him would be different. But I want to do more than pray for President Obama. I want to be a better citizen for him!
Which probably sounds kind of hoaky but there you have it.
So way to go, Ashton. You're doing a good thing.
Now we all need to do the same.
I'm just sayin'
RevMutha

No comments: