Friday, January 16, 2009

Running toward the weekend!

Did my training today with my trainer.
On account of she's a triathlete and great coach.
She gave me some good tips as I was running about my form and relaxing my shoulders and took my heart rate during the walking.
She also was a great cheerleader and encourager!
We need people like this in our lives.
I will run tomorrow and then take Sunday off.
And I will have completed week 2 of my training.
The first 10-12 minutes are the most difficult. After that, it does get a bit easier. But there is something about the level of focus that runners have to have...
My trainer had "Desire, Determination, Discipline" written on the front of the little spiral notebook she brings with her each week to record what we do in our training sessions.
I found that inspirational.
I'm just sayin'
RevMutha

No comments: