Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Week 2 day 2 done!

Oooo Lawd!
Gentle readers, today RevMutha had to dig DEEP to get her trainin' in!
But I'm pleased to announce that it's done and, once again, I'm glowin' and feelin' the afterburn. I have convinced myself that the hardest thing is just tying up my running shoes. Once they're on, I'm committed. And I also tell myself that I don't have to set any records--I just have to do it. It will get easier and I may or may not get faster. The main thing is just getting it done. And I did. Thanks be to God.
I'm wondering why in the world the guy who's here to give us an estimate on a new heater is still in my house seein' as how he's been here over an hour. It sounds like he's just chattin' with my husband but I'm ready to get dinner on the table.
Although I'm just as happy to wait a bit...
it's all good.
RevMutha

No comments: