Wednesday, January 14, 2009

procrastination

I'm procrastinating.
I have to write 2 reports for the annual meeting this Sunday.
I have a meeting in 1 hr and 33 minutes.
So I'm giving myself 3 minutes to blog and then I'll write the reports.
If I was at home, I would procrastinate by running.
But I will be running this afternoon!
And I'll report in.
By the way, it's motherscratching cold here.
2 degrees without the windchill.
It's supposed to be colder Thursday and Friday.
At least I remembered to make my daughters wear hats, boots, and scarves. Ya know, growin' up in the deep south we'd read stories about kids wearing hats, boots, and scarves and it was as foreign to us as people living in straw huts.
I'm just sayin'...
RevMutha

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I think it's safe to say that few people run because they feel good while they run...it's definitely the feeling you get afterward that keeps people coming back for more :) So - do you consider yourself a "runner" yet?

revmutha said...

No, darlin', but I'm workin' on it.