Saturday, January 31, 2009

Week 4--it's a rap!

My trainer wasn't able to come yesterday because of a delay with her contractor.
Incidentally, has anyone ever worked with a contractor who finished a job on time and within the estimated budget? On account of if you have, consider yourself blessed indeed.
I have not thusly been so blessed...but that's another story for another day.
When she called, I was already dressed and ready to run.
So after the phone call, I got mentally geared up, turned on the TV Food Network (no, the irony is not lost on me) and did my training.
Same thing this morning! And I got a great idea about making crunchy zucchini rounds (baked, not fried) on "Healthy Appetite."
On Monday, I do 8 minutes of running, 2 minutes of walking, repeat 3 times.
Bring it.
Peace,
RevMutha

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Sounds like your workouts are going so well! I love having a training plan. Keep up the good work. I hope the snow melts soon in NY...we had an absolutely beautiful day on Sunday (it was about 55 degrees), so I went running in shorts! It's supposed to snow tonight though, so the warm weather didn't last.